Proactive Legal Solutions To Complex Problems
When you contact the law office of Kayann Hayden West, Attorney at Law, P.C., you will speak with a lawyer who can represent you in a variety of complex legal matters. At our Georgia law office, we work hard to help build strong families and community members by providing accessible, cost-effective and experienced legal representation to those who need it most.
Trusted Real Estate, Property Law, Divorce And Family Law Representation
We can provide insight into your complex legal issues and help you start resolving issues from the beginning. We know that being thorough from the start can save individuals and families headaches down the road, especially when it comes to legalities that affect your family and assets.
Come to us for representation in:
- Family law issues, including child support, child custody, legitimating, adoption, visitation and modifications
- Divorce issues, including both uncontested and contested divorce, alimony and spousal support, property and debt division
- Estate planning wills, trusts and probate law, including powers of attorney, health care directives, conservatorships and guardianships
- Real estate needs, including closings, sales, purchases and transaction administration
- Juvenile court issues and guardian ad litem
- Deprivation cases involving children who are removed from their home by the Department of Family and Children’s Services (DFCS)
We work to protect your children and loved ones from undue conflict while protecting your best interests. Choosing an attorney who fails to provide personal attention could leave you with agreements and settlements that do not address potential issues in the future. We can help you anticipate changes in your family structure and assets, and we help you make decisions that can protect you for years to come.
Contact A Straightforward And Trustworthy Attorney
Email us or call 706-431-5527 to reach our Gilmer County office and schedule an initial consultation. We operate during standard business hours. Do not hesitate to contact a lawyer at our firm. We welcome your call.